thks =)

thks you guys... :)


exam-ing..but we seems so enjoy , play , lepak... do we look like a SPM student ??
obviously not la...
haha...say is group study la..
but was chit chatting at friend house..
then have our dinner at 555 bbt...
after that rush to bayu condo watched k.jie's badminton friendly match... =)
end about 11 something at night...we went butterfly park some more.. hahahaa
next morning still have brunch together ^^
really enjoy !!
but how gonna i study my sejarah ?? ah..HELP me !!
i have no choice now..have to force myself to study dy !!
if you were beside me right now i will surely listen to you :)
today suppose to be happy ? don know why i'm moody right now :(
i'm totally down and moody... i promised myself not to think so much...but i failed !!
i text him yesterday..but he was busy with someone else...i cried..i cant fall asleep even i'm tired...once i closed my eyes , i thought of you...
i hate this feelings..

.................................................................

thks for your accompany and support

No comments: