best buddy =)

hmm..
hl and i planned to go time square today..
due to some reasons we cancel it..
some more someone cant join us..
because of her DATING lor...
haha..
i woke up at 12+pm...
pig huh ??
i had mcd as my brunch..
hehe :)



i received shirlie's call at 4pm...
she came and fetch me out =)
haha..
at first we went ''old town''
there are a lot of people..
and
everyone in it was starring at both of us...
we was like : huh ?? what happen ??
so we went ''the kopitiam''..
here is much better than just now :)

shirlie's claypot rice and iced honey =)

❤ ours


my watermelon juice =)

we talked so soo and sooo much there...xD
after that barbie fetch me to the nearest guardian...i bought the insects repellent..

due to her dancing class so she have to back earlier to fetch her mum..
we promised to go out together after i get my licence..

woohooo...broga here i comeee =)

i have to wake up at 3'30am tomorrow..

so.....



nites ❤

No comments: