* my day *

yesterday i slept at 5'30am =,=''
sorry..
i broke my promise again..
i should sleep earlier..
haha..
mummy woke me up at 11am with the reason >> SHOPPING
but..i'm tired =(
hmmm..
well...
reached pyramid around 1pm +
lotsssa people there..
we bought alot =)
haha..ss-ing ^^


reflection ~~


me.me.me

haha..


colourful :)



nice & special ties =)


in the toilet !!



''popeyes'' nice :)




hmm..did my ''craps'' bored you ?? haha...
see photo larr then =)






i took all the photo of christmas tree in pyramid =) haha..

love it so so sooo much !! nice mar...

went back around 8pm and had our dinner at mamak stall...

after my bath..
he came and fetch me..
we went fun fair again @@

after that...
only went fairies cafe with xt , 661 and dd..

LOVE YOU


fairies cafe xD


mine =)




ours :)


we chit chatting there..
first time we meet huh ?
u're funny and friendly..
hmm , thks for your drinks too..
and HE is cute =)
haha..

we reached home at 1am
dat's all..
nice dayiie =)



nites *kiss n hugs*

No comments: