life sucks

I'm fucking , freaking , extreamly
hate today !!
the atmosphere
the weather
the humans
the mood
the timing
the animals
the insects
the everything la
i hate everything of today !!
I'm SO depressed
WHY !!!
it just like everything goes wrong =(
YA , GOES WRONG
i hate it so damn much !!



fuck off please



life ain't that simple that you think
sometimes it might make you live
and sometimes it make you dead too
is it that happy really go lucky ?
i don't really feel that.
I'm sucks in making decision , deciding something and everything..
i think those people who really know me well would probably know this..
i hate myself for being so coward !
i don't dare to face my own problems..
ostrich !!
that's why i get into all these..
maybe you're right
but
i don't think it still go that way..
hmm..
go on with your life..
move forward , and no more turning back
wish you guys good luck
from today onwards
i'm a brand new me =)
buhbye
xanta,
appreciate what you have now =)
if those stuff happen again..
just think of the good side that ** had
don't ever regret in future..
always REMEMBER : forgive and forget
don't steps on the same path like me..

No comments: