MISS

hm..
i have no idea why i put this here..
but i did this during my work
haha..just ignore it =)
back to my post
where should i start my blog ?
i think i start it from Thursday night la..
just as usual
i went for work and ended at 10'30pm..
nothing special about that..
went home , bath , watch movie and so on..
around 11'30pm
received a call and i went out again..
mum allowed and ask nothing *haha..I'm now 18 dy ma =)
we went fairies again
chit chat there and reached home around 1+am
you guys really funny
=)



AND
it's Friday again..
muahaha =)
i spend half of my day on my sweet bed *hohoho
after my brunch i went aeon with mummy
bought a pair of high heels , two shirts , one pants
and of course big apple donuts =)
meet someone there..
shop together *long time no see huh :)
as usual went for art class until 9'30pm..
they pick me up at my art centre
and we headed to Subang..
guess where we go ? =)
"SNOW FLAKES"
went there just for the desert *haha
its worth..
located around asia cafe that area..
you can have a try there =)


* thumbs up =)
i think thats all for my day
stay tuned..
have a nice day (=





yet i'm sick
but i'm happy =)
i satisfied with it

No comments: