1st of may

1st of may :)
a brand new month of a year.
and it's Labour's day too.
I woke up early in the morning , prepared myself.
then had breakfast with my family.
.
.
.
Good morning =)
.

after we finished our breakfast , we headed to Genting.
on the way there was quite jam , no doubt it public holiday.
we sat cable car.it took us one and a half hour to reached the top.
.
.
.
here we are.
the indoor theme park.
.

the new vietnam restaurant.
.


the snow world.
.

.

starbucks at the back :)
.

.
.
.
due to the atmosphere was too crowded , i didn't went for the outdoor theme park.
because it surely takes me half and hour more to take a ride.
I'm kinda bored there.
online at starbucks with my lappie.
i'm shocked i saw sk and felicia =)
small world.hahah
and Genting had fireworks for the special public holiday - Labour's day.
.
.
.
here is the outdoor theme park's nightview.
.
.
.
.
the awesome fireworks!
.



bahh cam's took only these.
.
.
.
it's me again =D
.
.
.
.
.
the last photo before i back =)
* dad says : this photo looks like you were in Japan's disneyland huh ?
hahah.why ?
is it because of my outfit ? *wide smile
.
.
we went home at 11pm.
i enjoyed my day with my family =)

No comments: