100th posts

this is my first 100 posts.
and it was like F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.
=)
thanks for making my blog alive , my friends.
back to my topic.as usual went aeon at night.
we had our dinner at ' Black Canyon Coffee '.
but this time i treat =) woots.
and a belt as a pressie for mother's day la for sure.
* because she loves to buy belt very much.
I'm a good daughter isn't ? hahah
.
mummy : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ♥
I love you.
best wishes from your daughter :D
.
.
.
i bought myself a bag for my college use.
it's big enough to put my EVERYTHING in.
=)
and i went out for tea with friends.
picked sharon up at bayu and went back to b.tinggi's red chilli.
* cheer up sharon.
we reached at almost it's closing time.
after sat for half an hour and we changed our place to asoka again.
chit chat and jokes.we laughed like nobodies business.
kinda fun.but unfortunately boyfriend wasn't there with us.
i reached home around 1'30am.
* aww.mummy wait for me ♥ so good huh.
that's all for the day =)
.
lastly , again HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the motherS.
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHING YING.
all the best and have a blast.
=D
.
.
.
.
.
ciao. Emo-ing :(
good night.

No comments: