HOMESICK

I'm sorry that i had neglected my blog for weeks.
kinda busy and due to my PJ's room doesn't fix with the Internet connection.
so..cant online for some time.
and i might update my blog every Saturday i guess.
last Monday , went for my orientation day.
it's so so boring.
after registered and took our stuff.
we curi curi went out of the school compound and went for our brunch at Jaya One.
food at there was fuging expensive.
a plate of seafood fried rice cost me 10 dollar and 3 dollar per cup of herbal tea.
what the hell is so special with the food ?
one meal with 13 dollars.
GOSH.
after that , we went back home and had a nap.
at noon , roommates planned to go to The Gardens.
i didn't follow because i have to meet with boyfriend at his place.
i'm sorry ==
and finally !!
i met him and i was so so excited.
the next day he brought me to feeling cafe for brunch.
:)



chicken chop.

our drinks.

the boy.
the girl. * he took this.thankiu

the love ♥
.
.
.
after that , boyfriend bring me to his college.
to settle his course transfering stuff.
TARCollege.
a big compound.
and quite nice la.
here is his student ID.
looks like gong gong cute cute de.hahah

i love this picture very much !! ♥
=)
thanks for spending time with me.
the moment that we spend together will be always the best and memorable for me.
appreciate it much.
i love you , baby.
* thanks for your maggie and fried egg =)
it's sweet enough for me.love it ♥
.
.
.
reached home today.
HOME SWEET HOME.
i miss everyone in the family.and of course my brownie too.
i enjoyed my time.
but , i'm having menstrual pain =(
it's so suffer la !!
F.M.L
still thanks to boyfriend and daddy's concern.
the love of belovedS always make me feel warm.
=)
LIFE IS GREAT !! ♥

No comments: