JUST ME

well..
i had removed some of my post into draft.
maybe this is better.
because i felt like it's kinda rude and bad.
to someone la.
and YOU are out of my life now =)
but I'm happy to get rid of you.
say whatever bad things about me at my back if you want.
i don't mind it anymore.
because you're nobody to me !
no doubt , I'm a person which is quite impulse sometimes.
after that it's gonna be nothing for me.
yet , forgive and forget ma:D
no point keep it.
As boyfriend said we must steady a bit. 
hmm..cut the craps and back to my post =)
Saturday night went setia alam pasar malam with family and mum's friend.
gosh.first time saw pasar malam this long.
* saw alot of friends there.especially sk and felicia AGAIN.hahah
it needs more than half an hour to ''window shopping'' from the first stall untill the last.
boyfriend said : this called long arh ? cheras pasar malam is even longer than this la.this can be counted as short dy lo.
and i was like : ....i know I'm kinda outdated =(
and he promised to bring me go next time

.
.
.
Sunday night all of the cousins went estee's house for our grandma's birthday celebration.
we ate steamboat on that night.
and lot of handmade cakes and jelly from aunts for dessert.
it's delicious =)
one of my aunt is a baby sitter.this is the baby that she take care of.
isn't she is cute ?
so adorable.
.


i just love baby so much.
in future , i wish i could born half a dozen of babies.hahah
ciao.

No comments: