FUG.FARK

ahh..
what an unlucky day-17Th June.
somebody stole my school bag and my lappie !!
and 3 of my friend's laptops will do.
i lost my lecture notes , pencil case , pen drive , house key , laptop , etc.
the conclusion is EVERYTHING inside my bag.
I'm so depressed la.
sigh.
curse him / her as evil as i can.
curse you curse you !!
felt so sorry to my parents.
I'm so sorry, daddy and mummy.
although both of you didn't scold at me but yet still comfort me and encourage me to be tougher.
my dad told me : Life is simply about ups and downs over years. When you fell , take is as an experience and climbed back up again.
aww..
all these really touched me a lot.
and they some more planned to buy me a new laptop.
this make me even more regret for never listen to them that those valuable things cannot be placed inside the car even it's in the bonnet.
sigh.
I'll take this as an very very important lesson and never ever repeat it again.
and thanks for baby's comfort too.
seriously , i curse YOU 99 !!
be careful and beware when you're out.
don't meet up with any accidentS !!
or else you will surely get back 10x of the retribution.
i'm emo again.
i miss my netbook =(
i'm sorry i've left you out.
SORRY.
.
.
.
i miss you.
ciao.

No comments: