HAPPY BIRTHDAY , DARTEE


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARTEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY,DARTEE !!!!
* i think you know why i choose this photo right ? teehee.
wish you dreams come true and all the best to you :)


Dartee with my brownie :)
She is my closest cousin among all of them.
She came to my place whenever she is free.
and never ever miss any of our family outings!!
she is just like part of my family :)
everyone out there would called us the twins.
I'm glad to have you in my life ♥
We laugh , we cry , we scream.
We hug , we chat , we gossip.
We play , we jump , we swim.
.
.
.
The moment we spend together :)








with ♥

 

Bonheur.
I hope to see this smile always !!
Be happy.
Jangan la always pek cek :)
hari itu sangat hurt tau tak ?
BUT I FORGIVE YOU =)
no worries !!
.
.
.
SISTER FOREVER ♥

No comments: