Day Out

22/01/2011. It's Saturday again. Went shopping with the friends after brunch. 
The photos will do the talking :)



Winning Car Contest.


I simply love this street of Pavilion.


Lot 10.


Went Uniqlo after that. 


The same t but different colors :)


The jeans.


169 for each. Personally still prefer jeans from Mango :)


Friends went for some food to fill the stomach.





Chat Time - A must for tea time :)


Besties.


We bought 4 !


I like Pearl Milk Tea. Recommended ! Only $7 for each.


J.Co Donuts.


 Donuts served with Chat time ! Perfect match :)


Reached home around 7'30pm just to have dinner with the family. I'm a filial piety daughter :))
Planned to have tea with the kakis but ended up mamak with the family.


A call from the boyfriend before bed. That's all for my Saturday :) It's time to register to my bed now. Good night peoples !

No comments: