Teenage Dream



It's almost 3 in the morning. Ya. i'm still awake :) 
Is this the so-called teenagers ? I have no idea. 
I'm here to update my dead blog ! I'm so sorry that i neglected it for such a long time.
It's the 6th week of my third sem. And i'm quite busy for all those assignments , practicals , and stuff. I hate  school ! Like seriously. 
I love busy life , but definitely not full with assignments and practicals.  If the world ends at 2012 , I think I've spent my whole life in school for nothing. FML.

Being a teenager is beyond overrated. 
We all make mistakes , we are stubborn and we don't care about what our parents think most of the time. Aren't we ? 
School is like the hell on earth. We cause trouble. We fight. We love. We give up. We're all messed up and that's the truth. 
Words we don't mean fly out from our mouths when we yell or scream. We get our hearts shattered. 
We are tired. Tired of waking up each morning and having to go to school . We get tired of waiting for the text or call that will never come. 
Sometimes , we even get tired of pretending we're fine.

But remember that no matter how , no matter what , the 3 words that can sum up everything is : Life goes on ! 
If there is a hundred reasons to quit , I'm sure that there is also a thousand reasons not to give up!
Tomorrow is gonna be a good day people :) 





Great day with the loves one.
-no strings attached - i'm number 4 - is awesome !
Love life and life is gonna will love you back.

No comments: