Mawesome March


Hello people ! 
It's march ! A lovely month for me because I'm a march baby ! :)
Although assignments and mid terms seriously drive me nuts. But i still enjoyed every weekends with my babes without missed. As usual,spent the typical saturday night with them.
Helo Bali at Sunway Pyramid with the babes.
:) 


Drinks of the night-Hoegarden.


Sharon and I.


Sharon .Estee.


 Shisha for the very first time.
Flavor-Apple and pepermint.
I didn't try it because I'm a good girl who doesn't drink and smoke :)
* evil smile :D





The V-VIP pass . Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge :)




It's on 9th April 2011.
For more information , click here :)


Left Helo Bali around 1am.went mamak for supper. things happened.
Pillow talk at my place until 4am.
Sweet talk with the boyfriend.and registered to bed at six in the morning.
I love my day ! Tired. * yawns
Stay tuned.ciao :)

No comments: