Nothing is wrong if it feels good !

Hello peoples! Again, I should have update this weeks ago but the laziness of mine doesn't allow me to do so. Therefore, here comes the always-overdue post. 
Gonna start this with a photo of mine with a messy hair in case you guys miss me! And I seriously felt that I'm getting chubbier and chubbier this lately. wtf !


As usual, catch up with each others at least twice a month. It's Saturday night. A call over, a sudden decision and they picked me up at 12+ in the midnight!


-Jake's Cafe-




-Beer time-


-Extraa entertainment- LOL


# Take1 failed !


# Take2! -Yours truly & Eimong- 


-Sharon with her signature pose- Spot someone on the left? :)


- Gossiping- hahahahaha

It supposed to be a fun night. We ended everything at 3am but shits happened! Nobody is drunk or tipsy on that night, but it almost got a fight between the guys! The most epic part was I got mad and i cried! wtf !! And i got no more image like seriously. 

# And I went for an interview on the next morning with not-fully-charged-energy! So damn tired!


-Outfit of the day : Everything in MNG except flats from Cotton On!-


I'm seriously so damn nervous at that moment!
This is the very first time i went for an interview. Thanks god i passed it.
To be continue. Ciao.  

No comments: