Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.

Helloo! I'm back. And I'm sorry that i couldn't update that often. Let me recall back what's happening throughout the whole week! It's a hectic month. 
Honestly, July sucks! Trust me, it's all about exams and assignments. 


 In case you guys miss me, so here's a photo of mine at uni's canteen!  

Basically,nothing special that happened. As i said it's all about studies -_- 
Went Overtime to release STRESS! 5 of us. Kinda fun and we had a great talk. Got back home at almost 4 in the morning. I love spending time with them. If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be comfort :)




High tea with dad on the Saturday noon. And he finally bought me a new toy! I'm happy. Thank you so much! I love my dad :)


-Teh Tarikkk-


-Canon 600D Kit II ( EF S18-135IS )-


Struggles are required in order to survive in life because in order to stand up, you got to know what falling down is like.
Ciao!

No comments: