I'm sucks on title.

It's Saturday! Went for a date with the boyfriend.  We went Nando's at Sunway Pyramid for lunch and spend time there. I don't need a candle light dinner, don't have to go for a luxury restaurant , don't need expensive gift and beautiful flowers and yet a simple date with you simply made my day. Thanks boyf !


-Garlic Peri Peri-


-Iced Lemon Tea with Nando's.The best combination!-



-1/4 chicken with coleslaw and peri chips- 
Nando's FTW !!


-The cute one-


-Yours truly-

Have dinner with the boyfriend's family at night. As usual, went for tea session and shisha at late night with the buddies on every weekends without missed ! Great ambiance and cool singers on that night. Buddies went back early for clubbing. What an awesome mawsome pawsome Saturday night i have! 


Enjoy every little things in life, one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. 
Till then,yours truly.


I messed up things! I'm sorry. Sincerely from my heart :(
You know who you are. 

No comments: