Money can't but memories!


Time flies. Final exam is on exactly 3 weeks after this. Nervous,zero preparation.

Overall life is still good though something happened real sudden. Made a big decision that could probably just changed my life i assume? But still i can handle it. So,no worries to all my loves one, friends, and especially my dad. There are lot of changes in this lately. But clearly, i'm getting stronger, more independent and it's good, as what my dad said :)
The hands that wipe away your tears during your failures are much better than the countless hands that come together to clap on your success. Thank you,friends.
And, I'm not going to forget the things that we've been through. It will always be there :)

#Watched twilight. Nice show by the way.
Can't wait for the x'mas and new year 

No comments: