Why love matters?

Blogging in this early in the sunday morning. Oh by the way, this is my desk with only one book. I know it's sudden. I just want to talk.So forgive me. Get back to the post! It's 7 now. I wished that i can get back to sleep. But i can't. Woke up, and fucked up things just ruined my day. The worst part was it's from my sleep. People who know me well will definitely understand why am i so mad right now. I hate being disturbed when I'm sleeping. Shits happened were even worst. Seriously,fuckmylife!

I always being there for people because i know what is like to have no one.
But why i got no one when i need someone to talk to? #pathetic
I know I'm already big enough to face all this problem. And I knew it since years ago okay. I admit it that I just wanna ignore. Whatever. I'm tension enough. Leave me alone with all these shity stuffs. And please, i think you should sign up for the anger management class.control yourself kay! 

Don't get mad when a girl cares too much. Worry when she starts not to care at all.
#itsnotaboutgfbfproblems.dontsimplyassumethat!


#Sometimes, it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.

2 comments:

Ng Mei Ching said...

what happened, my dear? :)

peiqin said...

I'm fine my dear! No worries! IMY (: